Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
How does a company configure site working hours rules?
The article details how the working hours for sites can be configured to control the access and the hours worked by cardholders.
This instruction applies to the following RIW System User Roles:
- Advanced Project Admin
- Employer Admin
- Employer Admin - No Payment
- Employer Admin - Read Only (Note: can only view the working hour rules)
- Project Admin
- Site Admin
Step 1: Log in to the RIW System
Go to https://app.riw.net.au and login using your credentials.
Step 5: Configure working hours rules
Click on the Working Hours Rules tab and complete the fields in the box:
- Apply Working Hours Rules? - when all the rules have been set, tick this checkbox for the rules to be applied to the selected Site. If left unchecked, all Rules entered will remain when the record is saved and can be checked later at the appropriate time.
- Maximum Hours Worked - in the free-text box, type in the maximum number of hours an individual is allowed to work on site during a set period, e.g. 10.
- Over What Period? (Hours) - in the free-text box, type in the number of hours the maximum hours worked rule should cover, e.g. 24.
- Minimum Rest Period (Hours) - in the free-text box, type in the minimum number of hours rest a worker should take between shifts, e.g. 12.
- Maximum Mid-Shift Break (Minutes) - in the free-text box, type in the maximum number of minutes per break an individual is allowed to take during a shift at one time before the minimum rest period rule is applied on next swipe in, e.g. 60.
The numbers entered in each of the rules fields can be increased or decreased by clicking in the relevant text box and using the up/down arrows. When the Rules have been defined, click Save.
RIW Knowledge Centre Article Link:
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback