Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
How is a competency added to a cardholders profile?
Competencies can be added to a RIW cardholder profile in a number of different ways. This includes
- Uploaded by an Employer Administrator for a company, which must be verified by the RIW Service Desk or by an assigned employer verifier.
- Directly by a Registered Training Organisation
- Directly after the completion of an E-Learning course
- Directly by an Access Controller
If the training is completed through a Registered Training Organisation and they offer direct upload, they will assign the competency and upload the evidence directly, so no verification will be required.
If the Employer Administrator assigns the competency and uploads the evidence, the competency will need to be verified by the RIW Service Desk or an assigned employer verifier. In regards to the RIW Service Desk, standard verification occurs within 2 business days, however Employer Administrators can elect and pay for fast track processing, which guarantees verification within 8 business hours.
If a cardholder has completed a course via e-learning, the competency will be assigned to the RIW cardholders profile upon completion, and appear instantaneously as no verification is required.
Access Controllers can also assign a project, site or zone based competency to a cardholders profile, as long as the competency is awardable by Access Controllers.
- How does a company add a new competency to a cardholders profile?
- How does a company add a new job role to a cardholders profile?
- How does a company send an e-learning request to cardholder?
- How does a RTO assign competencies to multiple cardholders?
- RIW App for Access Controllers
RIW Knowledge Centre Article Link:
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback