If a cardholder has lost or misplaced their card, they should immediately report it to their Primary Employer.

The cardholders Primary Employer can request a new card through the Rail Industry Worker System at a replacement cost of $85+GST.

The previous RIW card will be deactivated as part of the replacement process. If the card is found after a request for a replacement has been submitted, please discard it as it will be deactivated upon cancellation.

Related articles