Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
What user roles or permissions are there in the RIW system?
In summary, the following user roles are available:
- Service Desk User
- Network Operator Administrator
- Network Operator Administrator - Read Only
- Employer Administrator
- Employer Administrator - No Payment
- Employer Administrator - Read Only
- Employer Administrator - Premium Functionality
- Employer Administrator - Premium Functionality - No Payment
- Employer Administrator - Premium Functionality - Read Only
- Advanced Project Administrator
- Project Administrator
- Site Administrator
- Authorised Health Professional
- Registered Training Organisation
- Access Controller
- Spot Checker
- Cardholder / myRIW
- How can a company add another RIW system administration user?
- How does a cardholder create a myRIW profile?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback