Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
What user roles or permissions are there in the RIW System?
The permissions associated with what each user role can do in the RIW System is found in the RIW User Role Permission Matrix, attached at the end of this article.
In summary, the following RIW System user roles are available:
- Client Manager
- Employer Admin
- Employer Admin - No Payment
- Employer Admin - Read Only
- Employer Admin - Premium Functionality
- Employer Admin - Premium Functionality - No Payment
- Employer Admin - Premium Functionality - Read Only
- Network Manager
- Network Manager - Read Only
- Advanced Project Admin
- Project Admin
- Site Admin
- Medical Provider User (Authorised Health Professional)
- Training Provider User (Registered Training Organisation)
- Access Controller
- Spot Checker
- Rail Industry Worker (myRIW)
- Hardware (Kiosks, breathalysers etc.)
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.