Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
How to run a Vircarda Messaging Report
This article provides an overview of the reporting capability associated with Vircarda Messaging.
One major advantage of using the RIW Messaging feature over other messaging tools such as text messaging, social media or smartphone messaging apps, is the ability to generate and export comprehensive, data rich reports on cardholder engagement with a message that can be easily used by non-technical users.
The Messaging Report allows a user to view:
- When a message was sent, who it was sent to, when it was delivered, when it was opened, what attachments and buttons have been clicked, by which cardholders, the time and date that they have clicked them, and what feedback has been provided by Log Response buttons.
- Which cardholders have not had the messages sent to Vircarda and they reason why the message was not sent.
- A graphical timeline of events, which can be filtered to view specific events.
Messaging Reports are only available to the RIW System User who created the message, and not available to other RIW System Users in the organisation.
This instruction applies to the following RIW System User Roles:
- Client Manager
- Employer Admin (Premium Functionality Employer)
- Network Manager
Step 1: Log in to the RIW System
Go to https://app.riw.net.au and login using your credentials.
Step 2: Message Dashboard
Click on the Messages tab to access the Message Dashboard.
Step 3: View Report
To view a message report, select View Report on a sent message on the Messaging Dashboard
When the report is opened, at the top of the report will be the message title and text.
Step 4: View message statistics
The message statistics pane displays an overview of the general message performance, including how many messages have or have not been sent, and the open rate as a percentage of the total audience.
The message report header section displays when the message was created, when it was sent, and the audience criteria selected. I also displays a summary of the the type and number of interactive media contained in the message.
Step 5: View performance table
The performance table is divided into four columns:
- The initial cohort size and number of times the message has been sent or not sent to Vircarda.
- The number of successful message deliveries and out of those the number that have been opened or deleted.
- The total number of attachments (links) clicked and the number of times each individual link has been clicked.
- The total number of buttons clicked and the number of times each individual button has been clicked.
Additionally, the Open Rate based on total recipients, not the total sent, is displayed as a percentage progress bar.
Step 6: View Events Chart
The events chart shows which events have occurred over time as well as specific events: sent, delivered, and opened messages, and links and buttons that have been clicked.
The events key on the right of the events chart can be used to filter the data displayed in the chart and in the rest of the message report.
Step 7: View and export Vircarda statistics
The Sent to Vircarda pane shows the list of cardholders who have had the message sent to their accounts successfully. It also shows which events have occurred, such as an opened company message and the time the event occurred.
The Not Sent to Vircarda pane shows the list of cardholders who have not received the message due to the user either having messages turned off, or because they do not have a Vircarda account. This table can be filtered by the reason that the message has not been sent.
Data in both tables can be filtered by clicking on the relevant event in the Events Key in the Events Chart.
Both tables can be exported for use in Microsoft Excel, for example, by selecting Export Table (CSV).
RIW Knowledge Centre Article Link:
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback