How can I apply for a replacement RIW card?

Replacement cards can be requested by the cardholders Primary Employer through the Rail Industry Worker System. The employer can login, search for the cardholders record, cancel the previous card/provide reason and request a replacement card. 

Replacement cards cost  $85+GST.

The previous RIW card will be deactivated as part of the replacement process. If the card is found after a request for a replacement has been submitted, please discard it as it will be deactivated upon cancellation.

Related articles


Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.