Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
Why does the RIW Program collect and how does it use personal information?
MTA collects and uses Personal Information in order to manage and provide services in relation to the RIW Program.
MTA will only disclose Personal Information that they collect for the RIW Program to:
- The Australasian Railway Association;
- Rail Transport Operators and other organisations that wish to access and use the RIW Program;
- MTA’s contractors, agents and advisors helping us to manage and provide services in relation to the RIW Program;
- Authorised Health Practitioners;
- Other entities as required or permitted by law.
Personal Information will only be disclosed to these entities to the extent that those entities are entitled to access that information under the RIW Program.
RIW Knowledge Centre Article Link:
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback