Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
Kiosk Touchscreen Troubleshooting Guide
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Please use this troubleshooting guide if you are experiencing issues with a Kiosk touchscreen. If the issue is unable to be resolved by following the steps below, please submit a Service Request for Kiosk Maintenance.
Images of the touchscreen
Controls - power on/off, menu etc.
Red - VGA cable IN
Purple - Power IN
Green - USB IN
The highlighted end connects to the power adaptor
The red end connects to the power cable.
The green end connects to the power IN under the screen.
Connects from touchscreen to PC
If the touchscreen is not functioning optimally, please check the following:
- Is the touch screen dirty/greasy and require cleaning?
- Is the USB firmly connected underneath the screen?
- Is the DVI cable firmly connected underneath the screen?
- Is the power cable firmly connected underneath the screen?
- Is the power converter firmly connected to the power cable?
- Is the HDMI cable firmly connected to the PC?
- Is the USB cable firmly connected to the PC?
- Is the power cable firmly connected to the power board?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback