Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
How can a company view the subscription status of a Rail Industry Worker?
This article details how you can view the subscription status of a Rail Industry Worker in the RIW System.
Every Rail Industry Worker in the RIW System must have a valid cardholder subscription, which is paid for in advance by the worker's primary employer. The fee schedule can be found on What is the RIW Pricing Model?
The fee schedule for subscriptions is as follows:
- First year registration fee which includes the first-year subscription, initial ID check and card issuance.
- Annual cardholder renewal fee.
- Fifth year renewal fee which includes the cost of a new card being issued.
- Tenth year renewal fee, which includes the cost of a new ID check and new card being issued.
This instruction applies to the following user roles:
- Employer Admin
- Employer Admin - No Payment
- Employer Admin - Read Only
Go to https://app.riw.net.au and log in using your credentials.
Search for My People
NOTE: You can only pay for subscriptions 28 days before the due date.
You can also monitor the subscription expiries of your entire workforce by following instructions in How does a company monitor and pay annual cardholder subscriptions?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback