Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
Kiosk PC Troubleshooting Guide
This troubleshooting guide can be used if a site is experiencing issues with a Kiosk PC.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The PC sits in the shelf below the printer and is a small box. It will connect all the kiosk components to it and have a USB hub for additional peripherals.
PC not functioning?
- If PC is not functioning the kiosk will also not be functioning as normal. Attempt a restart of the kiosk to see if it addresses the issue.
- What colour are the lights on the PC?
- Blue – All is okay
- Orange flashing – Motherboard is faulty
- Red – Onboard power is dead
If lights are displaying orange or red, then PC replacement is recommended.
Still not working?
- Restart the whole kiosk by powering the PC off by pressing the blue power button located on the front of the PC. Wait 30 seconds before powering the PC back on.
- If the kiosk is still not functioning after attempting the troubleshooting tips above, please raise a RIW Hardware Technical Support Request at https://www.riw.net.au/contact-us/request-a-service?hardwaretechnicalsupport.
RIW Knowledge Centre Article Link:
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback