Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
How does a company find an Authorised Health Professional
This article provides a link to the list of Authorised Health Professionals that can assess rail workers for the RIW Program.
This instruction applies to the following RIW System User Roles:
- Employer Admin
- Employer Admin (Premium Functionality Employer)
- Employer Admin - No Payment
- Employer Admin - No Payment (Premium Functionality Employer)
- Employer Admin - Read Only
- Employer Admin - Read Only (Premium Functionality Employer)
- Medical Provider User
- myRIW User (i.e. RIW cardholder)
- Network Manager
- Network Manager - Read Only
Step 1: Go to the Locate an AHP webpage
Step 2: Enter search criteria
Enter search criteria to narrow down your search.
Step 3: Check Results
Check the results of your search to make sure that the provider can perform the assessment that you need.
Contact the provider to make sure that their details are current.
RIW Knowledge Centre Article Link:
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback