How does a company find an Authorised Health Professional

This article provides a link to the list of Authorised Health Professionals that can assess rail workers for the RIW Program.

This instruction applies to the following RIW System User Roles:

  • Employer Admin
  • Employer Admin (Premium Functionality Employer)
  • Employer Admin - No Payment
  • Employer Admin - No Payment (Premium Functionality Employer) 
  • Employer Admin - Read Only
  • Employer Admin - Read Only (Premium Functionality Employer) 
  • Helpdesk
  • Medical Provider User
  • myRIW User (i.e. RIW cardholder)
  • Network Manager
  • Network Manager - Read Only

Step 1: Go to the Locate an AHP webpage

Go to 

Step 2: Enter search criteria

Enter search criteria to narrow down your search.

Step 3: Check Results

Check the results of your search to make sure that the provider can perform the assessment that you need.

Contact the provider to make sure that their details are current.

RIW Knowledge Centre Article Link:

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.