Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
What RIW System notifications will an RIW System User receive?
There are a number of RIW System notifications that an RIW System User may receive.
These can include:
Time-based RIW System Notifications
- Worker (cardholder) subscription expiry notifications (sent at 4 weeks, 1 week and day of expiry)
- Competency expiry notifications (sent at 12 weeks, 4 weeks, 1 week and day of expiry)
- Medical expiry notifications (sent at 12 weeks, 4 weeks, 1 week and day of expiry)
- Job role leave date (sent on date the leave date was applied if in future)
These can be received by an RIW System User where enabled. Please refer to the RIW Knowledge Centre articles:
- How does an RIW System User update their email communication preferences for system notifications?
- How can a cardholder update their communication preferences in myRIW? (note: RIW cardholders can additionally receive these system notifications on their Vircarda App where enabled)
- How does a company monitor expiries?
As-required RIW System Notifications
- RIW System User creation
- RIW System User Password Reset
- myRIW User creation
- myRIW Password Reset
- Employment Request
- Association Request
- ID Check Request
- ID Check Status Update
- Competency Verification Rejection
- Job Role Sent for Assessment
- Job Role Assessment Cancelled
- Job Role Assessment Approved
- Job Role Assessment Rejected
- RIW Non-Negative Breath Test - Site
- D&A Test Positive Fail for Cardholder
- Unfit Medical Result
- RIW New Company Registration
- RIW Order Confirmation
- Person Pending Permission Access Agreement Rejected
- Person Pending Permission Access Agreement Deleted
- Primary Employment End Notification
- Cardholder network blocked
- Cardholder national blocked
- Cardholder End Employment Notification
RIW Knowledge Centre Article Link:
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback