Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
How does a company monitor expiries?
The RIW System monitors the expiry dates of competencies, RIW cards, medicals, additional medical information, allocated items, worker (cardholder) subscriptions and ID checks.
This instruction applies to the following user roles:
- Advanced Project Admin
- Employer Admin
- Employer Admin - No Payment
- Employer Admin - Read Only
Go to https://app.riw.net.au and log in using your credentials.
Click on the Expiries menu.
On the left-hand menu, click on the item you wish to view: competencies, cards, medicals, additional medical information, allocated items, worker subscriptions or ID checks.
Choose to Show All, Show Forthcoming, or Show Expired by clicking on the appropriate radio button and clicking Search.
If clicking Show All, the following colour legend will display the status of expiries:
On most screens you can click on a line item and Edit, which will take you to the relevant item on the Rail Industry Worker profile for update.
You can also Export the data to a *.CSV file for further interrogation.
For more information on how each of these expiry menus work, you can view the following articles:
- How does a company monitor forthcoming and expired competencies?
- How does a company monitor expired and expiring RIW cards?
- How does a company monitor forthcoming and expired medicals?
- How does a company monitor forthcoming and expired Additional Medical Information?
- How does a Premium Functionality Employer monitor forthcoming and expired allocated items?
- How does a company monitor and pay annual worker subscriptions?
To further monitor or report on expiring items, consider running a custom report.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback