Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
RIW System - Main Dashboard Explained
This article provides a basic overview of the RIW System Main Dashboard.
Note: Each RIW System user role (i.e. Employer Admin, Project Admin, Medical Provider USer etc.) will have access to or see different functions available to their permission. You can refer to What RIW System User Roles or permissions are there in the RIW System?
This instruction applies to the following user roles:
- Advanced Project Admin
- Assessor (please refer to Overview of Assessor Main Dashboard)
- Employer Admin (Premium Functionality Employer)
- Employer Admin (Premium Functionality Employer) - No Payment
- Employer Admin (Premium Functionality Employer) - Read Only
- Employer Admin
- Employer Admin - No Payment
- Employer Admin - Read Only
- Network Manager
- Network Manager - Read Only
- Project Admin
- Site Admin
- Training Provider User (please refer to Overview of Training Provider Main Dashboard)
- Medical Provider User (please refer to Overview of Medical Provider / Authorised Health Professional Main Dashboard)
Go to https://app.riw.net.au and login using your credentials.
The Main Dashboard will display.
The tabs, highlighted by the red box below, are menus that you can access. Each tab represents a main area of the system that you can edit or view.
In the top right of the screen you will find your username, company and user permission.
A dashboard shortcut allows you to access functionality of the system from the main dashboard without further navigation. Most of the functions that have dashboard shortcuts can also be found on a tab.
Most, but not all functionality that is represented by a dashboard shortcut can be found under a tab.
Shortcuts with alerts display actions or items that are pending action. These appear as a blue number next to the item that requires attention.
Clicking on the Help button on the bottom left of the screen will bring up the Resource Centre.
The Resource Centre contains:
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback