Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
What is Premium Functionality?
For organisations that require more in depth visibility and management of their workers and associated projects, the RIW System can also be used as a standalone competency management system. Utilising the below features to manage the workforce provides assurance and confidence in your workers skills, abilities and currency.
- Creation and management of employer competencies
- Creation and management of employer job roles
- Suspension of employer competencies and employer job roles
- Verification of employer, project-based or site-based competencies, allowing sub-contractors to assign employer competencies, which can be verified by the organisation or via the RIW Service Desk for a fee.
- Management of allocated items (i.e. PPE or high value assets)
- Crew management
- Management of Registered Training Organisations
- Pay on Account arrangements (on request)
- Vircarda Messaging - the ability to send a message direct to related cardholder mobile devices through their virtual RIW card.
- Access to the Advanced Project Admin RIW System user permission when managing projects as the Contractor in Charge.
- Access to Microsoft Power BI integration for interactive visualisations and business intelligence capabilities using data direct from the RIW System.
Premium Functionality attracts an annual fee of $5,000 + GST. The fee covers multiple sites run by an organisation for one annual fixed cost, which means the organisation pays once, rather than paying for each project site.
To discuss the benefits of Premium Functionality for your company, please contact the RIW Service Desk on email@example.com
RIW Knowledge Centre Article Link:
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback