This article details how to run the Job Role Validity Report in the RIW System.
The report lists the validity of job roles for all Rail Industry Worker's with a relationship with the employer, project or site (depending on the user's permission).
This instruction applies to the following user roles:
- Advanced Project Admin
- Employer Admin
- Employer Admin - No Payment
- Employer Admin - Read Only
- Project Admin
- Site Admin
Go to https://app.riw.net.au and log in using your credentials.
Click on Reports > Existing Reports > Job Role Validity Report.
On the Job Role Validity Report screen, click Run Report.
If the data set is small, the report will immediately display on screen. If the data set is large, you will be prompted to Export the report which will be emailed to you.
The report will display:
- Rail Industry Worker First Name
- Rail Industry Worker Surname
- Rail Industry Worker Number
- Job Role Name
- Required Medical Level Held
- Required Alcohol Test Pass Held
- Required Drug Test Pass Held
- Required Additional Medical Information Held
- Job role owner
- Assessment Status
- Pegasus ID
- Date of Birth
- Worker Subscription Expiry Date
- Missing or Invalid Competencies
- Cost Centre
- Current Project
- Primary Employer
- Crew Name *
- Crew Project *
* Only viewable by Advanced Project Admin, Project Admin, Site Admin and Employer Admin (where designated as Contractor in Charge)
If required, the report can be exported to a *.CSV file by clicking on the Export button. The following Export Report pop-up will appear advising the report has been queued. The report will be emailed to the user.
Click OK to proceed.
You can also save and schedule the report to be run periodically. Refer to How does a company save and schedule a report? for more information.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.