Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
What is myRIW?
myRIW is the system that lets Rail Industry Workers view and manage their RIW profile on the web.
In myRIW, you can:
- View, accept and reject your employer relationships and associated company relationships.
- End your employment relationship.
- End your association with a company.
- View your job roles and their validity.
- View your competencies, competency evidence and when they expire.
- View a summary of your rail health (medical) assessments, drug and alcohol assessments, breathalyser test records, and additional medical information items.
- View your swipe history.
- Update your contact details, including your emergency contacts.
- Update your password.
- Update your notification preferences for receiving expiry alerts.
- Ask your employer to make corrections to your profile.
When a cardholder is first created in the RIW System, they will receive an email to create a myRIW profile to accept the employment request. Please refer to How does a cardholder create a myRIW profile? for further details on creating a myRIW account.
You can access myRIW at https://app.riw.net.au/MySkillGuard/Account/LogOn.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback