Below you will find a range of training, instructional and support information for using the RIW System. You can browse the various categories, or type keywords into the search box. If you are new to RIW, please view the Getting Started category.
Knowledge Centre Search
What information can I see on a cardholder profile?
This article provides an overview of the type of information that can be viewed on a RIW cardholder profile.
Note: Some of the information detailed below may not be visible by some RIW System Users. Information is provided on a needs to know basis following the RIW System Hierarchy.
This instruction applies to the following RIW System User Roles:
- Advanced Project Admin
- Employer Admin
- Employer Admin (Premium Functionality Employer)
- Employer Admin - No Payment
- Employer Admin - No Payment (Premium Functionality Employer)
- Employer Admin - Read Only
- Employer Admin - Read Only (Premium Functionality Employer)
- Medical Provider User
- Network Manager
- Network Manager - Read Only
- Project Admin
- Site Admin
- Training Provider User
Summary of information available on the left hand side menu
- Core details include the identifying information about a cardholder, that is name and date of birth. This information, once initially entered as part of the new cardholder creation process, can only be updated by the RIW Service Desk. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre Article How does a company change the name and core details of a cardholder in the RIW System?
- Job Roles is where job roles can be viewed and assigned or sent for assessment. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre ArticleHow does a company add a new job role to a cardholders profile?
- Employer Job Roles is where employer job roles can be viewed and assigned or sent for assessment. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre Articles What is an employer job role? and How does a Premium Functionality Employer add or edit an employer job role?
- National, Employer, Network-Based, Project-Based, Site-Based and Zone-Based Competencies is where competencies can be viewed and assigned. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre Articles What is a competency? for an overview of the different types of competencies, and then How does a company add a new competency to a cardholders profile?
- Contact Details is the cardholders personal contact details, such as address, email and phone numbers. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre article How can a company update a cardholders details?
- Other Details includes further identifying details which could be included on a cardholders profile, such as USI (unique student identifier), employee numbers, cost centres etc. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre article on How can a company update a cardholders "other" details?
- Emergency Contact provides the emergency contact details for a cardholder.
- Status Options allows an Employer Admin to provide Access Controlling or Spot Checker capabilities to a cardholder, to share employment, to mark the cardholder as new to industry etc. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre article on How does a company update cardholder status options?
- Swipes provides the swipe history (i.e. where the cardholder has been swiped on or off a site) for the cardholder.
- Shifts provides the shift history for the cardholder.
- Work Restrictions and Risk Assessments details any work restrictions or risk assessments placed on a cardholder by an Employer or an Authorised Health Professional. Please refer to the Video - Work restrictions and risk assessments for Employers.
- Briefings will display any site briefings delivered to the cardholder through an RIW System enabled Kiosk.
- Employment History displays the RIW system employment history for the cardholder. This tab can be used when ending employment with a cardholder. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre article How does a company end employment with a cardholder?
- Association History displays the association relationships held by the cardholder. Associations can also be ended through this tab. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre article How does a company end an association relationship with a cardholder?
- Subscription displays the status of the cardholder subscription status, and companies may also renew subscriptions through this menu. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre articleHow does a company monitor and pay annual cardholder subscriptions?
- Medicals displays the medical results recorded on a cardholders profile. Most RIW System Users will only view the result and expiry date. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre articles Why do Rail Industry Workers need to be medically assessed? and What are the medical categories and expiry calculations used in the RIW System? for a general overview regarding medicals, and then How does a company upload a medical assessment to a cardholders profile?
- D&A Screenings displays any drug and alcohol screenings uploaded to the RIW System, either through an Authorised Health Professional or an RIW System enabled Breathlyser unit.
- Allocated Items is a facility provided to Premium Functionality Employers to assign items (such as PPE or electronics) to RIW cardholders.
- Cards provides details of any physical or virtual RIW cards issued to a cardholder. This menu is also where a new RIW card can be ordered if lost, or where a virtual RIW card can be reissued. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre articles How does a company order or reorder a physical or virtual RIW card?
- Other Cards lists the details of other cards a cardholder may hold in other schemes, that need to be recorded in the RIW System.
- Blocks provides a summary view of the cardholders current and historic blocks. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre article What is a National or Network block?
- ID Check provides a summary of the ID check process, and the progress of any pending ID check requests. If an ID check is required to be resubmitted, it is done through this menu. Please refer to our RIW Knowledge Centre article How does a company manage a rejected ID check or resubmit an ID check?
- Crews is a function used by Premium Functionality Employers, which are groupings of RIW cardholders in either a company or project crew.
- Messages provides a summary of all RIW system generated messages and company messages sent to a cardholder via their Vircarda App.
RIW Knowledge Centre Article Link:
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback